Friday, April 23, 2010

The big business of being green.

This week was earth day and people as usual were singing the songs of our planet and talking about sustainable living and all that other crap, but I cannot help being a skeptic. As much as I want to save the earth from it's death, I can't buy into the whole green movement because I feel that it has been tremendously corrupted by big business. Every where you turn you see an ad by some company claiming to be the green answer to your problems. And the media has been quick to jump at the chance of pushing and praising these products and the companies behind them. But what I want to know is whether anyone has taken the opportunity to test these products and see if they really are better for the environment. Until someone has done extensive research and followed how these companies make their products, I will err on the side of caution and not buy into the whole GREEN propaganda.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment