Thursday, February 10, 2011

Republicans Losing their Lunch

The Republicans believe they have all it takes to win the presidency in 2012, but they can't seem to agree on who their candidates will be, and there is in-fighting in their camps.  Usually I would not care about that at all, except for the fact that Sarah Palin is in the middle of a row with fellow Republicans.  I'm dying to see Palin come out as the Republican nominee, because I know she won't stand much of a chance.  She's probably the weakest member of the Republican party, and I believe the Tea Party members know that and they're doing their best to push her out of the way for the likes of Michelle Bachmann.  I really hope Palin fixes things with her fellow Republicans so she can win the nomination and Obama can fly through the next election.

No comments:

Post a Comment