Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Time Warner Cable

As a long suffering Timer Warner Cable subscriber, I have to say one of the best things to come out of that company has been their TWC app.  This app when used on a tablet, essentially allows you to watch TV on a different tool.  This allows me to watch a different channel when my significant other insists on watching another Monk marathon.  I can't say it has every channel I have on my TV, but I'd imagine it won't be long before they offer even more channels for tablets through the TWC app.  One of the best things this app has to offer is definitely the ability to watch show on demand. While this might be an evolution in Time Warner Cable's business model, it won't take long before they're pushed out of the market as more companies like Netflix and Hulu pop up, offering better content and better service.  It would behoove the headmasters at Time Warner Cable to start focusing on their customer service.  The company has a terrible reputation for how they treat their long term customers.  And until they start providing better customer service in terms of pricing, they will be out of business soon.  Focusing on new customers is smart, but when those customers become long term customers you should still offer them an olive branch or you will lose them to your competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment